December 22, 2009

Shopping, Ill and Holidays





Hello my Darlins,

I can't believe the shopping frenzy going on, wow! almost stepping on the little short people or bout get stampeded. Also quite funny to see shelves almost bare during the day yet when you go at night, the shelves are restocked and lots of items to choose for gifts. I think these 24 hour shopping events are the coolest!

I had gone to a community dinner event and ended up sickly for a few days. I think some food got tainted and I was just down and out. Missed out on some awesome shopping days and behind in my gift shopping now. I get leery with potluck dinners or other public food events but is rude to decline when invited. It's too bad there is not a spray available to rid suspect germs from food, now that would be quite a invention!

All my Christmas cards are late but least they have Happy New Year wishes included so not too late? Shopping may be crazy but least we meet up with friends and have quick gossip and chatter sessions or lunch. I tire out too easily though so I try to just keep moving and get what I need fast but difficult when other gift ideas pop up. No wonder stores love shoppers. By the time I get home, I need a nap.

Well, I can't complain too much since I am down to stocking stuffers now. Not sure what to get either besides the usual grooming products. After all, who doesn't want to look or smell great? I have bombed out with mens cologne and will have to double check on fragrances. Popular ones didn't go over well with my sons.

Alright, I know time is short and duty calls. I will leave these for you and hope you least get to chuckle --> Christmas Jokes

-- Christmas: The time when everyone gets Santamental.


-- Eleven elves licked eleven little licorice lollipops.

-- Running reindeer romp 'round red wreaths.

-- Why does Scrooge love all of the reindeer?
Because every buck is dear to him!

-- What's the first thing elves learn in school?
The "elf"-abet!

I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! please take care and stay safe,k.

xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are allowed, just be Kind