January 05, 2010

Fresh New Year




Hello my Friends,

I hope the holidays have been good to you. I did tell Santa that you guys have been awesome. I believe mine went well with the gifts I managed to gather since August. I must say though the weather has dropped to some downright chilly cold snaps. Our power even went out! imagine that. Not a good thing when heat is all electrical. I think it's because some trees may be overloaded with snow and leaning on the lines.

I been having trouble with the doors. They keep freezing shut! I couldn't get out the front door so had to go out the back door and stumble through three feet of snow! I had to charge the door which of course flies open along with me flying through the door and thumped on the floor. I spent the day falling into gales of laughter when recalling that experience. Also had to replace the doorknob before my floor dive, brrr!

A house down the road has a wind turbine and it looks so cute. I think it's just the distance from the road while driving by that makes it look so miniature. I am so tempted to go to the owners house and ask a million and one questions. I wouldn't mind getting one but would like to know first hand the experience considering our location and unpredictable weather patterns. It should prove to be a interesting story after winter, don't you think?

One of my sons asked me to help him get some short stories published. This should prove to be another interesting experience for both him and I. Wow, never imagined trying my hand at submitting short fiction. I guess my new year is off to quite a start for new and fresh.

Anyways, I know you must run as duty calls. I found a few items that will hopefully make you chuckle --> Jokes and a Tongue Twister

-The quack quit asking quick questions.

-Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!

-A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

-Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks

-Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

-Energizer Bunny arrested and charged with battery.

I hope you take care, have a great week and stay safe.

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are allowed, just be Kind