September 19, 2009

Almost Sad


Hello me darlins,

I hope you are well. Tis morning here and guessing must be bout dinnertime for you so hope it was good. The sun no longer rises by 6am and sets quicker. The leaves are really starting to quicken the pace of turning color and I'm not ready for winter. No amount of stomping my feet will stop the passage of time though and I must learn to tend to each chore that needs to get to done before winter. (sigh) Joys of the single parent. :)

I have at least started buying Christmas gifts. Stock up now so I don't have to worry about last minute gifts. Now that's a relief. Last minute shopping during the Christmas rush is totally nuts. It is amusing to see people stop and stare at each other for the last item on a shelf and one does concede to the other with grace. I can't really say that about parking though, wow.

Hockey season has started and my boys kick me off the T.V. and banish me to the computer so they can watch a game with their favorite team, Toronto Maple Leafs. I don't mind though because their smiles and joy are priceless.

I did not get to go out berry picking this season. It's not recommended that one goes out by themself and my boys have been busy with school and homework. Joys of going back to school and their favorite item, homework. Anyways, I won't keep you as I know you are busy but will leave this to ponder ---> You might have been a child in the 80’s if ... you spent endless nights dreaming about being the Bionic Woman or Wonder Woman or the Six Million Dollar Man.. Please take care and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are allowed, just be Kind