September 14, 2009

Let's Migrate


Hello my Darlins,

Well, I got woken up this morning with a loud bunch of honking. The Canadian Wild geese are heading south. Even the dogs were jumping up and about barking at them and that's a silly sight. I mentioned my spider scare already too, yeah, really should take a look at the root of my arachnophobia some day but I stand by what I had said, they just don't have a place in my house. I don't know what they have to eat anyways, I vacuum, sweep n mop my floors and there are no ants or other insects. Least not that I have seen.

I went to the store last night and there's a section of the road that was in utter darkness. I was nervous walking along that section and hoping I didn't break my foot in a pothole again or see a bear. I really should in invest in a nightscope, can you imagine me with one of those? yes, a plain flashlight would work too but the road usually isn't in complete darkness like that. I walk because it's not far and is good for me.

A phone call came in this past weekend. My sons are teasing me about the guy who called and saying,' Mom has game.' I'm not sure if that's a good thing or what and they just laugh when I ask. I also saw a meteor. Wow! it seemed really close. I saw a quick flying flash, looked up and saw a streak of light then big burst of light. It was beautiful. So fast and wow! such beautiful sights available and poof! gone in flash. Fly by beauty?

I was thinking of planting some flower bulbs but there's so many squirrels and those moles. Not sure what would be best. I really got to learn about gardening. I can handle indoor houseplants no problem and managed to keep some lilies outside. I even had a Euchanasia bed till the dogs ate the flower heads. Very annoying finding that scene.

Well, I must be off and running. I will leave this for you --> When life seems like an uphill climb, take comfort in the fact that you're mooning everyone behind you. For now, I wish you a most pleasant evening, take care, please stay safe, sweet dreams and bid you Bonsoir mon cherz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are allowed, just be Kind