September 13, 2009

You Can Take My Breath Away


Hi My Darlings,

I am taken aback in surprise and delighted to find roses in my email. I am left smiling and suddenly feeling shy, silly huh? as you are far away and over yonder and I'm here yet such a simple act of sending these roses, says a lot about you. Thank you so much.

I spend my days smiling when I think about or look at that rose and all the others. I even have one taped up on the wall next to your picture along with a few others. I am currently listening to this song which has a verse, here ;

All I want is a place in your heart to fall into
All I need is someone to love
And tonight it's you, tonight it's you


A favorite verse which crosses my mind now and again when I sit outside gazing at the stars before bed. I will close my eyes and imagine you gazing at the stars, walking under the same sun, moon, light and skies even if we are on different points of the earth. I keep you in my thoughts and my heart, never far.

I would love to start a rose garden most likely those climbing rose bushes. I did find this one rose, once upon a time and I fell in love. It's called a 'St. John' rose and the size of a dinner plate! The aroma is breath taking. Mind you, I don't have a green thumb with planting roses and a task on my To-Do list, 'Learn how to grow Roses'. I want one that will be beautiful and knock people over with their smell. Do you think dogs would eat those too?

I know when it is night here that you are ahead a few hours and most likely in daylight. My last minute prayers go out to you before I head back indoors and I whisper softly ' Good night my darlings, God keep you safe.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are allowed, just be Kind